Sunday, March 20, 2011

obsessed


I usually like a lot of variety in my food choices, but this specific concoction is becoming a love, even an obsession.

I found these lovely single serve goat cheese packs at the Morton Williams and paired them with lovely sample jars of jam from my dear friend Shammy (the best are strawberry or raspberry). Spread on bread and enjoy. Just enough tang. Just enough sweet. Delicious.

The question is; is it dessert? or is it dinner? For me, both, all of the above, lunch, dinner and second dinner(still haven't conquered my breakfast struggle). I've eaten it probably 4 times in the last 3 days.

It is joy and bliss.

Please steal this and enjoy. You won't regret it. Then we can basque in our obsession together. It will be lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment