Saturday, March 19, 2011

And then I ate ramen...

Wooed by the .40 cents it cost me to buy the pack, I ate ramen for dinner.

It hurt.

I was instantly transported to my frugal college years, when we used to buy the stuff by the case. Its so terrible for you, which I eventually realized after eating most of the bowl.

So much salt, so much processedness. Pretty disgusting.

And my body isn't happy with me either. I feel bloated and unfortunately still hungry.

I'm done. Never again. My tastebuds have thankfully evolved in the last 10 years.

My Ramen phase has officially passed. Praise the Lord!

2 comments:

  1. I ate at Starbucks three times today. 711 once. And McDonald's just now. I also had two meals at home. What does this say about me and where my life is heading?

    Love this post, Becky. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya, Becky! I don't care for Ramen most days either...all that salt doesn't feel so good!

    ReplyDelete