Friday, March 11, 2011

Lost and found

Yet another morning of breakfast failure. The burrito is still on the horizon. I'm hoping tomorrow.

But in the midst of my rationalization that more sleep is infinitely better than eating, I remembered one great thing, my cupboards. I've been to the grocery store...a couple months ago or so. I had totally forgotten what was up there! Ta Da!!! Granola Bars! Oats and Honey from Nature's Valley. Hello non-cooked breakfast! Beautiful. Add in newly purchased crackers and farmers market goat cheese for lunch and yet another taco with a red pepper for dessert, and you make a great and much healthier food day.

Tomorrow a friend comes to visit from far away. I will be eating out. But hopefully cooking a little too. Can't wait for the adventures that will ensue.

1 comment:

  1. I think that the key to cooking to get yourself drooling in advance over what you are going to cook...make yourself really, really hungry for it and you'll go to the effort to cook it. Maybe you just don't WANT the breakfast burrito?

    ReplyDelete