Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Cheating for a cause

I cheated. I'll admit it. It wasn't necessary, but I did it. A good friend of mine is going through a rough time. House fire, rebuilding, etc. No fun. On top of that she's an amazing artist who is in high demand. Doesn't make for simplicity in life. I've been asking her for weeks for something I can do to help. Each time she says there is too much going on to find one thing for me to help with.

Today I didn't take no for an answer. She had only a greek yogurt for lunch. So I got take out. For both of us. Not a social thing...which is my loophole, but just a way to bless her.

I hope to cook for her tomorrow. I really can't wait!


2 comments:

  1. I think this is a fair bit of cheating.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So when are you going to post how you ended your fast?

    ReplyDelete